Isabella's Playroom

Welcome to Isabella's website! Due to popular demand, we have created a blog for Isabella to share her pictures, latest news and keep in touch with family and friends. We'll try to post every month, so visit often to watch our little bean grow.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My First Pumpkin Patch

Last week we took Isabella to her first pumpkin patch! She had a blast running in between hundreds of pumpkins, posing for pictures and riding on her first tractor-pulled hayride.
It was a special weekend as well since Papa Joe came to visit from New Jersey (he went to the coast to fish with Daddy), and later on Godfather Steven stopped by for a couple of days. Bella looooved all the attention and had fun showing them all her new "tricks" (like spinning in circles, giving a bottle to her dolls, signing up a storm, dancing like a maniac, etc.). Isabella has grown soooo much these past couple of months. She looks like a three year old - all 28 lbs of her. We can't wait for Halloween...she'll be a cute butterfly!

I looove Fall...so much orange!


Mami and me next to some weird-looking guy.


Can we stop posing...I want to pick my pumpkin NOW!


White, orange, small, big...so many choices - I better think this one through!


I want to be the BIG INDIAN!!! Why do I have to be "Baby Long Feather"!!! This sucks!!!


I am going to pick the bestest, little punkin!


Alright...these ones are damaged...I'll take all those.


Dunno why Mami is sooo excited. It is just a tractor-ride! (She is easily amused!)


This is pretty cozy...i'll take this too, and the peep-peep behind me also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home