The year is almost over!
Wow, I can't believe Christmas is already here. It seems like we were just dressing up Isabella for Halloween. In the past couple of months Isabella has had her second haircut since her hair grows very fast and mami can't keep up with it! She finally met Santa at the Artisan's Village and she didn't seem to mind him very much. Of course, when we went to take her "formal" picture with Santa at the mall she screamed bloody murder! Oh well, at least we got some good pics with the "good Santa". Kurtis insists that he knows how to put Bella at ease and the mall photographer simply sucks.
Now that the weather has cooled down some (i.e., no longer 105 degrees) we've been spending more time at the park. Isabella looooves the big kids' slides and climbing equipment, even though mami swears one of these days she is going to have a heart attack. She enjoys kicking her little ball and running after it. Future rugby player, of course! Her personality is simply blooming and everyday she comes up with a new trick. Even though she is also developing a bit of a temper, she is so funny that we quickly forget her silly tantrums. She is learning a bunch of words and it is so much easier to communicate with her. She still ignores us when Elmo is on the tv, but who are we to compete with Elmo! Enjoy the pics...
(Click on the pics to view them larger)
My second haircut in 4 months!

I'm such a big girl!

Wow...someone tell this dude we're in San Antonio!

What's with the "Ho, ho, ho", buddy? My mami has some great cough drops...

The Perry's and Santa.

Bella striking a pose...

Isabella loves the big kids' slides.

Weeeeee!

Hiding from Kurtis and his camera.

Already playing soccer!

Alright, if I go for the knees, I'm sure I can tackle mami!

Chilling with Mathilda.

Do you mind! This is a PRIVATE phone call!

Helping Corey wash his car.

Bubbles, this is sooo much fun!

Dada told me I have to clean the entire driveway by myself!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home